Good morning everyone! Oh how I love a pretty Hawaiian inspired print and this hibiscus print skirt is just that. A punch of tropical hues that are perfect for summer. One thing I love about this skirt, other than the fact that it's just plain pretty, is the length. Jenna from J.Crew lengthened the hem of this mini to make it more comfortable for women and I'm am thrilled because that means I can wear it to more places. Many of us don't really want to wear a super short skirts. There are so many options on how you can style this skirt. I decided to wear it with an easy white tank top and my fav Rio sandals, but you can wear it with this cami in white or navy (oh and they're on sale right now with an extra 40% off with code TREAT) and with strappy sandals in pecan (on sale as well with code TREAT).
Gap Tank | J.Crew Hibiscus Floral Skirt | Celine Sunglasses (similar styles Tory Burch & Prada) | J.Crew Rio Sandals | Mar Y Sol Striped Beach Tote (also here & here) | Essie Nailpolish in Blanc | Pearl Earrings | Estee Lauder Impassioned Lipstick
SHOP THE POST
SUMMER SALES YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT (Monday, July 28th)
- NORDSTROM ANNIVERSARY SALE: Check out my Best of Sale: NORDSTROM post here! Save big during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale and check this post for my picks for the men during this Anniversary Sale. Items are selling out fast! Prices go up Aug.4th.
- J.CREW: Save an extra 40% off final sale with code TREAT!
- TORY BURCH: New summer styles just added today to the sale! Save up to 40% off! Love these embroidered shorts and these crochet cover-up shorts.
- SERENA & LILY: Over 100 items for a fun and fabulous summer are now specially priced!
- ANN TAYLOR: Big sale girls! I'm ordering this skirt in black and white at an 60% off!