In just a few short weeks, I will be heading to the beach during spring break and will be packing all of my beach bound essentials in my new Hayden Reis bag. Hayden Reis bags are made of the highest quality sailcloth in the country and are super functional with pockets that line the whole inside of the bag, including a zip pouch to keep valuables safe. I could not get over how incredibly organized this bag could help me be during a trip to the beach or out on the boat. The fact that they are lightweight and water resistant make them the perfect beach accessory and each bag can be personalize with your initials embroidered on the front just to make it extra special.
Hayden Reis Ditty tote c/o | Nordstrom Ray Ban sunglasses | J.Crew Rio sandals | J.Crew Panama hat | Target towel (other choices) | Neutrogena sunscreen
Scroll through to see more of my favorite beach bound accessories:
Here are some sales you need to know about:
- NORDSTROM: Fresh new styles just added to the sale.
- J.CREW: Save 25% off select apparel & accessories (includ. sale items too) use code HAPPYSHOPPING. I'm ordering these earrings, gold clutch, denim shorts and ikat shorts for spring break.
- TORY BURCH: New items were added to the sale.
- SHOPBOP: New markdowns on what you need now. So many great styles to choose from!
- SERENA & LILY: SALE ALERT! Save 20% off everything you love! Use code GET20 at checkout.
Photography by Chic Coastal Living