December 18, 2010

Christmas Package

I had the best time today wrapping up gifts for my Dad, lovely step-mother, and sister!  I just wanted to share what I did inside the package.



First, I placed some berries here and there to add a little festive color.


Next, I added some woodsy ornaments that I wasn't using this year.


My favorite addition was this cute little owl.....



Last, I left a special note inside for them! XOXO


That's it! Off it went!


If you haven't sent out your packages yet, I would do so by tomorrow!

Hope you are having a wonderful Christmas season! God Bless you!

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet little package! Fortunately, I don't think I have to mail any this year. . .

    Thanks for your nice comments on my blog, btw.

    Emily

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...