December 21, 2010

Holiday Cookies

Okay, am I only one who has eaten about five hundred cookies in the last few days? Thank the Lord I'm training for a marathon!  Even though, I have been packing on the calories lately, I am excited about my holiday baking tomorrow.  I love Martha Stewart's recipes and will use them for my cookie inspiration to help me along the way.  Here's also a few coastal holiday cookies that caught my eye!

Merry Christmas!






Gingerbread Snowflakes: Martha Stewart



Sugar Cookies with Royal Icing: Martha Stewart


2 comments:

  1. Those snowflakes are gorgeous!!!! I wish I were more of a baker . . maybe next year I will turn over a new leaf! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are not alone!!! I told my husband that after the holidays, I won't be eating anymore sweets for months!!! Maybe ; )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...