I've been pondering what my New Year's Resolution would be this year and found this great inspiration online to help me. Happy New Year to you!
1) Pray to the Lord for wisdom (James 1:5) in regards to what resolutions, if any, He would have me make with my family, friendships, and with money.
(2) Pray for wisdom as to how to fulfill the goals God gives me, as I work on getting more organized.
(3) Rely on God’s strength to help me mop the floor after three boys and clean the bathrooms.
(4) Be accountability to my husband who will help me and encourage me.
(5) Don’t become discouraged with occasional failures; instead allow them to motivate me further.
(6) Don’t become proud or vain, but give God the glory. Psalm 37:5-6, “Commit your way to the LORD; trust in him and he will do this: He will make your righteousness shine like the dawn, the justice of your cause like the noonday sun.”