I am so honored to be nominated for this award by, Mary Ann! I am a new blogger (just started in October 2010) and extremely grateful to have met so many wonderful bloggers out there! This journey has truly been one of the best gifts in my life. The fact that I can share my love of design and decorating with others is a dream come true! Thank you for following my blog and leaving your comments! My heart lights up every time my blackberry signals me that I have a new blog comment!
Thank you, Mary Ann, of classic.casual.home, for thinking of me! It means so much to me, especially coming from a stylish blogger like you! I am so glad that I found your blog and featured your kitchen! You truly are an inspirational designer!
Now the rules for accepting this award is:
1. I have to thank and link back to the person who awarded me this (that's you Mary Ann :0).
2. Share seven things about myself.
3. Award recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.
Here's a little about me:
1. I've been happily married for almost 18 years to a handsome man who has always taking great care of me.
2. I have three boys who are smart as a whip and love life, sports, and animals!
3. God comes first in my life.
4. I stayed home with my boys for 12 years and just went to work for the first time 6 years ago, as a third grade teacher.
5. I am running my first half marathon soon with my BFF's (I was badly injured two years ago when I was training and I had to stop running). I am over-the-moon excited that I can run again!
6. I have always "loved" to decorate and organize things since I was a little girl. My grandmother taught me how to sew and I wish that I had kept up with it......she also inspired me to design beach bags and love slipcovered furniture.
7. My husband and I have remodeled two homes so far!
Last but not least, I would like to introduce to you (in case you haven't met them already) my newly discovered blogs! They have been around longer than I have and make my life easier with their design ideas! I try to visit them on a daily basis!
Thanks girls for all your inspiration! You rock!