May 13, 2011

Chic Five-Star Resort: Desroches Island Seychelles

I recently read that Prince William booked the entire five-star Desroches Island resort for his honeymoon with the lovely, Kate, just to ensure their privacy.  I visited the website and the resort is absolutely gorgeous!  Perfect destination for a honeymoon!








There are so many more photos that I would love to have added to this post!  If I get them I'll do an update!

and

by the way thank you for following my blog!  I have almost 200 followers and will be having another give-a-way soon! 

9 comments:

  1. Wow that looks quite beautiful.....and fit for a prince and princess for sure! Bring on more photos if you get them......never tire of seeing a gorgeous vacation spot! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm yes please! That island is GORGEOUS! Lucky girl!

    And thank you so much for following and entering Megan's giveaway, and giving my shop a peek! I sincerely appreciate it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Talk about Chic Coastal Living...even for a visit. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL resort. Nothing but the fabulous life for William and Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you're not kidding! Looks absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow....what a beautiful place!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a dream! Kate is one very lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is incredible......what a place. I have only heard of it but have never seen the pictures. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...