July 07, 2011

What I'm Loving Now ~ Spending Time with Girlfriends

This summer my calender has been quite busy spending quality time with friends.  I have different groups of friends; friends I run with, friends I work with, my book club friends and the list goes on.  We've gone to the movies, out to lunch, dinner and the beach.  It's been a fun summer looking forward to the next get-together! Next up, a beach party to celebrate a birthday!


Rose_Wine_Tasting_Party-CamilleStyles3

This fun photo is from Camille Styles via Coco + Kelley.


How you do to spend time with your girlfriends?


 
Shop Tory Burch Summer 2011


3 comments:

  1. Love my girlfriends! Wish I had more time! I have resigned myself to the fact that this summer is all about getting the house done and not my usual fun, carefree, do all I love summer. But still fit in time with my friends becuase it means so much to me! Enjoy-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dinner and Reverse HH :) Oh yes...speaking of which - I need to round up the gals for some TLC.
    -Linh

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm wrapping up a week with the kiddos--looking forward to some girl time myself.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...