September 20, 2011

5 Things {food to be desired}

{cream of fresh tomato soup for lunch at work}


{grilled shrimp and corn salad for lunch on a Saturday afternoon}

Grilled_Shrimp_Salad_CamilleStyles1

{spinach and cheddar souffle as an appetizer for a potluck get-together}


{black bean and fresh corn tostadas to share as an appetizer with my hubby}

Black Bean & Fresh Corn Tostadas

{pancakes with Maine blueberry sauce on a sunny weekend morning with my boys}

Pancakes with Maine Blueberry Sauce




5 comments:

  1. These all look so delicious - especially the tomato soup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yumy, sounds and looks delicious! I am a big soup person with the colder weather...its so satisfying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your five look absolutely scrumptious! I love it all. Great taste.

    stop by for a visit soon...

    ciao

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post is making me hungry! I love homemade soups & the shrimp salad looks pretty delicious!
    x
    Melissah from Coastal Style

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...