September 21, 2011

Coastal Living ~ Ultimate Beach House 2011

Yeah! The Coastal Living's Ultimate Beach House 2011 photos are finally up and in true form they delivered a beautiful beach house that's chic and oh so inspiring!  This lovely home styled by interior designer, Phoebe Howard, is located in the community of East Beach in Norfolk,Virgina.  She did a beautiful job creating design ideas that we can use in our homes (on the beach or not). Have fun looking at the photos and tell me what you think! I would love to hear from you!


2011 Ultimate Beach House Living Room

2011 Coastal Living Ultimate Beach House Dining Room

2011 Coastal Living Ultimate Beach House Kitchen

{Breakfast nook...those chairs covered in Ikat are just beautiful}

2011 Ultimate Beach House Breakfast Nook

2011 Ultimate Beach House Master Bed

2011 Ultimate Beach House Master Bedroom View

2011 Ultimate Beach House Master Bath

{Back porch}

2011 Ultimate Beach House Master Porch

{Front porch}

2011 Ultimate Beach House Porch

2011 Ultimate Beach House Guest Bedroom

2011 Ultimate Beach House Guest Bedroom Sitting Area

2011 Ultimate Beach House Guest Bath

{Guest bedroom}

2011 Ultimate Beach House Children's Bed

2011 Ultimate Beach House Children's Room

{Guest bath}

2011 Ultimate Beach House Children's Bath

2011 Ultimate Beach House Side Yard

2011 Ultimate Beach House Side Yard Living Area

{The carriage house kitchen}

2011 Ultimate Beach House Carriage House Kitchen

{How cute is this carriage house living area? The answer is: Very cute!}

2011 Ultimate Beach House Carriage House Living Area

images via Coastal Living




8 comments:

  1. That looks like stylish beach living to me! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fine, I guess I'd consider living there :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous home! And the view is breathtaking. I love the pops of blue and yellow. I also agree that the ikat kitchen chairs are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess I could be forced to live there ; )
    Phoebe Howard is definitely one of my favourite designers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG this is AMAZING!!!!!!!!! This might be the prettiest beach house ever! Now I think I may need to go visit my parents who live right there to go and see this house in person:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love love this beach house, I think I need it, please!! Kathysue

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...