December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas Chic Friends

Pinned Image

I was up very late last night, thinking about all the things that I am grateful in 2011.  More than I can list in a simple post.  I'm grateful that my family is healthy and that we are living day by day on the Lord's grace. 

My blog has been a beautiful blessing in 2011.  I've made numerous blog friend's who encourage me to continue on this path and blog about what inspires me.  I feel though that I haven't really fully shared everything that comes to mind, but 2012 is a new year and hopefully new growth. 

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to stop by and read my posts...whether or not you leave comments, I know that you are interested and that continues to motivate me everyday.

May God bless you and your family this Christmas...

with love,
Desiree




4 comments:

  1. Hello Desiree

    Happy Christmas
    Thank you for your interesting blog, support, friendship and comments

    Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Desiree...YOU have been a blessing to anyone who knows you here in blogland! I am happy and honored to count you as a friend!
    Wishing you a joyous Christmas and a healthy and happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS I am having a wonderful Hoilday giveaway. The prize is a gorgeous Coastasl Style Interiors book. If you have a little time, I'd love it if you would join in.
    Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...