August 11, 2012

Five Things...

A CUP OF JO: The Best Fries You'll Ever Have (Belgian-Style)

{something I would love to eat every day...home made French fries}

J.crew Intiq For Jcrew Mochila Bag in Blue (brilliant blue)

{this gorgeous Mochila bag...soon to be delivered}


{I waited and waited and finally made the plunge...so glad I did! These shoes are fabulous!}

Beach House kitchen...white

{in case you missed it this week on the blog...perfect white kitchen and gorgeous stools (see similar here}

Gingham Apron

{new gingham apron for fall baking}





5 comments:

  1. Oh- Home made French Fries...gotta love those! And I LOVE those shoes- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are killing me with those fries...and sea salt? Heaven..love the blue gingham apron too, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems we speak the same language! I love blue and white, even that brand of sea salt!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blue and white but most of all love, love, love those bar stools!

    Tricia
    thepaintedstarfish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...