August 28, 2012

Five Things...

Strawberry Dream Cake...if you could take all the flavor of strawberry ice-cream and make it into a cake it would be this one!

{I must bake this strawberry dream cake soon...}


{love everything about this outfit...capri pantspumpsblazer}

peonies I found outside the train station in bern, switzerland  #splendidsummer

{can't get enough of these...if only they lived in Florida}

Pink grapefruit margaritas 1 cup          ruby red grapefruit juice  1/2  cup    fresh squeezed lime juice (about 4 limes)  1 cup         triple sec orange liqueur  3 cups      ice  1 cup        silver tequila  1   lime cut in wedges, optional Kosher salt.  Can we make these for your birthday @Francesca Fernandez? :)    #splendidsummer

{one of the most viewed images on my blog...I wonder why ;)}

{no one can do it better}

{I've been learning this my whole life...}



My grandfather use to say...are you following me?

Facebook
Pinterest
Twitter
Instagram @chiccoastalliving







3 comments:

  1. the cake and the drink are sooooo inspiring!

    perfect for a girl's night in.

    hope you'll visit soon.

    michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the pretty pink inspiration and I would just love a slice of that heavenly cake right now!
    x
    Melissah

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post has me craving a lot right now, the gorgeous pink outfit, a big slice of cake (cold milk too) and that drink...dreamy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...