September 28, 2012

Five Things...




{These great tips are perfect for my upcoming cooking baking marathon}

Chanterelles & Lobster Risotto

{Chanterelles and Lobster Risotto recipe that I must make soon...}

Toothpick ankle jean in velvet

I'm running out to get these velvet ankle jeans today! 

spider peanut butter blossom cookies by confessions of a cookbook queen

How adorable are these little cookie spiders :)

Etta cap toe metallic pumps

Just penciled in these pumps on my to-get list...


Happy Friday!

Advertisement



6 comments:

  1. How cute are those cookies? But the lobster risotto is whats got my heart beating faster...yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The risotto sounds delicious .. comfort food! Very pretty pant and pumps :)

    Have a nice weekend!

    leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. The spider cookies <3 <3 <3
    Thanks for sharing the recipe, I must try it !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pumps are amazing!

    Ciska

    www.mywoodenshoes.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pumps are amazing!

    Ciska

    www.mywoodenshoes.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...