November 02, 2012

Three Things...

countertop, black framed shower..walls

{loving this chic bathroom designed by Marguerite Rodgers  & photographed by Barry Halkin}

I am in decorating mode and these images stood out to me today! I love the clean simple lines of each room and the feeling you get of being on a luxurious vacation...

That is the goal in decorating using the beach as an inspiration...

Happy Friday!


{yes, I know...stunning!}


{different look for a coastal home that I love}




2 comments:

  1. Oh i LOVE that bathroom. It just has such a great feel. I'm not so sure about those pendants in the kitchen, but I'm loving those doors in the third picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning!!!! I love it!
    I'm your new follower, I will be happy if you can find 5 min to check my blog and maybe follow me back:) xoxo
    http://lavenderloafers.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...