January 29, 2013

Spring Forward...




ETOILE ISABEL MARANT Daryl Embroidered Dress, here, here | TORY BURCH Gold Rim Sunglasses | J.CREW Farmer's Market Tote | J.CREW Leather Capri Sandals | J.CREW 4" Chino Short | J.CREW 3" Chino Short | STELLA & DOT Suzanne Cocktail Ring | STELLA & DOT Christina Link Bracelet | WARBY PARKER OPTICALS Sims, Ainsworth | ESTEE LAUDER NAIL POLISH Love Bites | WILLIAMS SONOMA Capristrano Coral Seaweed Prints (on sale) | WILLIAMS SONOMA HOME Troy Coffee Table (on sale) | WILLIAMS SONOMA HOME Recycled Yarn Nautical Stripe Rug | SERENA & LILY  Malibu Chandelier 


12 comments:

  1. That entire outfit gets me sooooo excited for Spring - love the glasses too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This last week we have had such awful weather in the UK - snow, rain, high winds....that I really am looking forward to spring and this post is like a breath of fresh air with these bright pretty colours.
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really adore that IM dress.

    (If you're interested, I'm giving away a Stella Valle necklace. Details here.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the blue and white dress/coverup...whatever it is- I love it!;>) xo Diana ummm...not quite ready here yet-we have another 6" of snow coming yet today- ugh

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those shorts! They remind me of Key West house colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the shorts! I already saw them at j.crew and had to hold myself back from picking them up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. great picks love! - especially that dress - i have that in my zone!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous pieces! There's nothing I don't love. :)

    xx

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous pieces! There's nothing I don't love!

    xx

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great beach house finds! Will have to keep those in mind! The outfit on my blog today is a little beachy... I am ready for Springtime!

    XO, Stefanie
    Life on the Squares

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh yea..bring it on! This has me so in the mood for some springy weather and a chic wardrobe to go with it! Love it..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...