February 13, 2013

You're Invited! HomeGoods Happy Party

Never been to HomeGoods before? Now is your chance!

Join me for a before hours shopping spree, complete with breakfast, games and a few tips on shopping the store and decorating your home from me.

You can also turn your friends into HomeGoods fans too by bringing them along to a morning of games, food and shopping before the store opens!

....and "Yes" husbands and boyfriends are welcomed, too!

I would love for you to join me as I host this special event for HomeGoods at their beautiful Midtown Miami location. I am excited to have been chosen to help HomeGoods celebrate the new upcoming spring season and get you inspired to revamp your home with stylish new finds from up to 60% off the retail value. There will be morning refreshments served and fun giveaways. The best part is...we will have the store all to ourselves with freshly new stocked items.  I hope that you can make it and don't worry, I know it's early and I made sure that there will be delicious coffee waiting for us! 

Hope you can join me for a fun morning!

All you have to do is RSVP by leaving a comment on this post...

The Shops of Midtown HomeGoods
3401 North Miami Ave.
February 16, 2013
8-9:30 AM



9 comments:

  1. Oh how I was wish I was there, sunny Florida sounds especially wonderful given that we are bracing for a blizzard! Enjoy...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish we lived closer! One day we'll enjoy lunch and a little shopping together..

      Delete
  2. I love HomeGoods for an unexpected find! Congratulations on the party.

    xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw,wish I was in Florida...cold and rainy here in LA today. Have fun and congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you get better weather soon! Thank you! XO

      Delete
  4. Looks like lots of fun and wish I could join you!

    Enjoy your weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on putting together the Nautical Feel Living Room using Homegoods! I love that place! I just completed two Nautical Design Boards for my home and my mums if you would like to take a look you can see it on my blog, Helen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...