February 06, 2014

Weekend Picks


Good morning! Today's post is my version of what to pack for a weekend in Mexico. Breezy beach pants, a stylish straw bag and a one piece that can be worn with a skirt. Enjoy!

Scroll through to shop my favorites:

Lots of fun sales happening today...
NORDSTROM: Lots of new items added to the sale. 
J.CREW: Take 25% off what you need for spring! Use code BRINGSPRING! Plus check out the sale.
TORY BURCH: More beautiful items added to the sale. 
SERENA & LILY: Save up to $400 with code SPRINGLOVE! Check out the details here!
SHOPBOP: Up to 70% off hundreds of items!

Hope you have a beautiful day...
XO,
Desiree

 Follow my RSS Feed   Like me on Facebook  Follow me on Twitter   Follow me on Pinterest  Follow me on Instagram  Follow me on Bloglovin

10 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...