July 15, 2014

Best of Sale for Men: NORDSTROM ANNIVERSARY SALE


Good morning! I can't get enough of this great Anniversary Sale at Nordstrom. I've been trying to give my hubby a little wardrobe make-over and I had a blast creating this wishlist. Like many wives and girlfriends, we often have a say in what our men wear and there's nothing better than buying things ON SALE! One thing is for sure, men hold onto their clothing a lot longer than women, so I think these picks are great investments for the guys and at a terrific price. Think of it as Christmas shopping in July. Enjoy!


SHOP THE STORY


SUMMER SALES YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT

Have a beautiful summer day!
XO,
Desiree

 Follow my RSS Feed   Like me on Facebook  Follow me on Twitter   Follow me on Pinterest  Follow me on Instagram  Follow me on Bloglovin



2 comments:

  1. I love that you featured mens option here! Such a great idea!!

    Anna
    alilyloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...