July 10, 2014

SUMMER LOVING


Here are a handful of summer gifts that are little reminders of why I love summertime... fresh coconut juice, sand dunes, guacamole, refreshing salads, beach finds and tropical destinations. What are your summertime favorites?

Scroll through to see some of my favorite summer looks:


SUMMER SALES YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT

Have a beautiful summer day!
XO,
Desiree

 Follow my RSS Feed   Like me on Facebook  Follow me on Twitter   Follow me on Pinterest  Follow me on Instagram  Follow me on Bloglovin


7 comments:

  1. Fabulous photos. That salad looks delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I found everything on Pinterest :)

      Delete
  2. Ahhhh the pleasures of summer! Hope you are having a grand one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Summer minus the humidity. I love these pics specially the guac lol

    xo
    ​PinkSole​

    ReplyDelete
  4. How much i love summer - beach, breeze, icy cocktails! Have a great summer!
    End of tenancy cleaning Mayfair

    ReplyDelete
  5. SUmmer! Thank you for the Sales notices !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...