July 20, 2014

WEEKEND PICKS...


SHOP THE STORY


SUMMER SALES YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT (Sunday, July 20th)
  • NORDSTROM ANNIVERSARY SALE: Check out my Best of Sale: NORDSTROM post here! Save big during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale and check this post for my picks for the men during this Anniversary Sale. Items are selling out fast! See more of  my favorites from the sale here:

  • J.CREW: Save an extra 40% off shorts and swim with code SALEFUN! You'll definitely want to pick these embroidered shorts up! Perfect for tropical getaways and lounging around.
  • TORY BURCH: Today is the last day to save an extra 20% sale items with code TAKE20!
  • SERENA & LILY: Over 100 items for a fun and fabulous summer are now specially priced!

Have a beautiful summer day!
XO,
Desiree

 Follow my RSS Feed   Like me on Facebook  Follow me on Twitter   Follow me on Pinterest  Follow me on Instagram  Follow me on Bloglovin


4 comments:

  1. Purchased the candles and they smell so good! And, are a super great price.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that scarf is perfection! Hope you had a great weekend!

    The Style Scribe

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...