Recently, I tried on these suede d'Orsay flat shoes at J.Crew and it was instant attraction! This shoe comes in three colors (deep violet, highland gray, black) and ALL of them are amazing (check out my Instagram photo). So naturally, I'll probably buy one of each. Just in case you weren't aware of what a d'Orsay style shoe or pump is, here's the definition... a women's shoe in which the vamp of the shoe has been cut away very close to the toe box and the sides are cut away, revealing the arch of the foot. This style shoe is very flattering and actually makes the shoe even more comfortable, if you ask me. The d'Orsay style shoe is the perfect summer-to-fall transition, when you want to cover your toes, not your entire foot. In the winter you can wear them with ankle socks. The list here represents my top d'Orsay style picks for the fall. I'd love to know if you are loving the d'Orsay style shoe as much as I am. Enjoy!
SALES YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT (Tuesday, September 2nd)
- NORDSTROM: Clearance sale!
- J.CREW: Save 25% off fall must-haves with code SHOPTIME.
- TORY BURCH: New styles added to the sale.
- REVOLVE: Labor Day Sale starts now!
- NORDSTROM RACK: It's a sale everyday!
- BCBG: Save an extra 20% off all markdowns.
- J.CREW FACTORY: 40-60% off everything!
- SHOPBOP: Major sale going on! Love this one shoulder romper and these Tory Burch earrings(only $58.50), and this embroidered dress is only $29.70!